Paternity Cases and Actions

Get the Paternity Support You Need

How do you get child support for a child born out of wedlock? Call Tiffany A. Cleveland, Attorney at Law to represent you in your paternity case. We specialize in family law and have the experience to properly represent your best interests in your paternity action so you get the money and support you are entitled by law to receive.

What Is a Paternity Action?

If a child is born out-of-wedlock, the biological mom may bring a paternity action against the biological dad. Once paternity is established, via voluntary acknowledgment or DNA testing, the court will order the dad to pay child support.

Although back child support is not available in Georgia, the mom may request that she receives “past due expenditures” from the dad. Such expenses include the mom’s prenatal expenses, childbirth expenses, the child’s medical expenses and miscellaneous expenses such as the child’s clothing, diapers, formula, and so forth.
For more information call today!
Share by: