Helping Fathers Establish Their Rights

Stake Your Claim as the Father of Your Child

Do you have a child out of wedlock, but you are not recognized as the father of the child? You have rights and Tiffany A. Cleveland, Attorney at Law can help you protect those rights with its legal services.
With our years of family law experience, you can be sure your interests will be defended to the extent of the law.

What Is a Legitimation Action?

If a child is born out of wedlock, the biological father may bring a legitimation action. This action will allow the dad to be recognized as the child’s biological father for purposes of inheritance. It will also allow the dad to exercise visitation and petition the court for joint or sole legal and physical custody. As part of this action, the court will order that child support be paid by the dad.
For more information call today!
Share by: