Custody Modifications

Representing Your Best Interests and Your Child's

Modifying Your Child Custody Terms 

A change in circumstances for you, your children, or your ex-spouse might lead to a change in custody.
Let Tiffany A. Cleveland, Attorney at Law help you file a petition for a custody modification. We've been helping clients with all their divorce and family law needs since 2005, and we have over 16 years of legal experience to serve your best interests and those of your children too.

What Is Needed for a Successful Modification?

A petition for modification of custody must show that there has been a material change in circumstances concerning the petitioner, the child, or the other parent that materially affects the welfare and interest of the child. The change must have occurred after the original custody order became final.
For more information call today!
Share by: